sexta-feira, setembro 07, 2007

Heart's Dialogues

She: The more I learn to care for you the more we drift apart. Why can't I free your doubtful mind and melt your cold cold heart?

He: Don't you cry when we're through. I got a cold cold heart, I do.

She: You look so fine, I want to break your heart and give you mine. You're taking me over.

He: Growing hold, faking new, something borrowed and then again something blue. My cold heart can't go wrong and it gets me around in bounds along.

She: It's so insane! You've got me tethered and chained. I hear your name and I'm falling over.

He: Can't define what is love. Should I then pray out to the one above?

She: You come on like a drug, I just can't get enough. I'm like an addict coming at you for a little more and there's so much at stake, I can't afford to waste.

He: I don't have that stuff you need, but I can get down on my knees. I'll ease your pain, your appetite, for today it's ok, it's alright. It's alright as long as I don't have to stay, my cold heart can't take it any other way.

She: I don't care. I want you to stay and hold me and tell me you'll be here to love me today.

He: "Long before I knew you there was someone who cared that warned my heart and made it part so high above the land."

She: A memory from your lonesome past keeps us so far apart. Why can't I free your doubtful mind and melt your cold cold heart?

He: Out of luck, knock on wood and I just left you because I could. My cold heart, who could tell? That all this silence would burn and turn to hell.

She: I used to adore you, I couldn't control you. There was nothing I wouldn't do to keep myself around and close to you.

He: I know what you're going through. I feel like I already know you. Why don't you come here near the light? It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's ok. It's alright.

She: You hold my hand, but do you really need me?

He: I don't have that stuff you need.

She: I'm just sitting here waiting for you to come on home and turn me on.

He: But I can get down on my knees. I'll ease your pain, your appetite, for today it's ok, it's alright.

She: Bend me, break me, any way you need me. All I want is you. Bend me, break me, breaking down is easy. All I want is you.

He: It's alright as long as I don't have to stay. My cold heart can't take it any other way.

She: Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me.

He: It's alright as long as ice can't turn to stone, I won't be alone.

She:
That sinking feeling when you are leaving, all I believe in walks out my door.


He: Don't you cry when we're through, I've got this cold heart because, because I do.

She: Do what you want to do, just pretend happy end. Let me know, let it show. Ending with letting go, let's pretend happy end.



[As letras de "He" são da música Cold Heart de David Fonseca e as de "She" são das músicas Cold Cold Heart, Be Here To Love Me, Thinking About You e Turn Me On de Norah Jones e das músicas Temptation Waits, Special, I Think I'm Paranoid, Wicked Ways e You Look So Fine de Garbage.]

Sem comentários: